Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 31 May 2020
Welcome to www.appedia.qa (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website
located at appedia.qa (together or individually “Service”) operated by
safeguard and disclose information that results from your use of our web pages.
You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the
Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to
find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to
access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional
materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving
any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by
emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Any contests, sweepstakes or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) made
available through Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these
Terms of Service. If you participate in any Promotions, please review the applicable
these Terms of Service, Promotion rules will apply.
Content found on or through this Service are the property of www.appedia.qa or used
with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost,
copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or
for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
5. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in
accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- 0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or
- 0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm
minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- 0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional
material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other
- 0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee,
another user, or any other person or entity.
- 0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is
illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any
unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- 0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or
enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company
or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- 0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair
Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their
ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- 0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to
access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the
material on Service.
- 0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or
for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- 0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper
working of Service.
- 0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material
which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- 0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt
any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server,
computer, or database connected to Service.
- 0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed
- 0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- 0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our
7. No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18)
years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at
least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to
enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If
you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the
access and usage of Service.
8. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and
functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of www.appedia.qa and its
licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and
foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or
service without the prior written consent of www.appedia.qa.
9. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond
to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other
intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that
the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the
subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed
description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and
Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for
misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on
and/or through Service on your copyright.